Home Page

Please refer to the website, Twitter and your text messages regarding Friday 2nd March 2018.

Today our school managed to remain open, despite the dreadful weather, largely due to our site manager's exceptional efforts to clear snow and ice.
Regrettably, today's heavy snow and freezing temperatures, together with the overnight forecast for more freezing conditions, means that there is a strong chance that the school will not be safe for pupils tomorrow (Friday). I am also concerned that staff will not be able to get to school. Unless conditions improve significantly, the school is very likely to be closed tomorrow. Please check the website for confirmation.